Chartered Accountancy Course
Chartered Accountancy Course is a Professional course specifically designed by autonomous and authorized body to produce qualified chartered accountants. In Nepal it is regulated by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN). (ICAN) was established under the Nepal Chartered Accountants Act, 1997 to enhance social recognition and faith in the accounting profession by raising public awareness towards the importance of accounting profession as well as towards economic and social responsibility of the accountants, and to contribute towards economic development of the country. It is an autonomous body and is solely authorized to undertake accounting profession study in Nepal.
Eligibility for Admission
Students desiring to be become a chartered accountant:
- +2 passed (or result waiting) student from any stream who have maintained (or expected to maintain) average C+ or CGPA 2.4 in +2 level can join CAP-1.
- Get registered with the Board of studies of the ICAN.
- Be eligible to attend the exams.
- Attend and qualify the exams for all the levels held by the ICAN.
- Register for and complete the practical training as per the requirements.
Complete GMCS Training and other formalities as required.
Level, Duration and Cost under ICAN
|Registration Fees (Rs.)
|Examination Fees (Rs.)
|GMCS and IT Training