Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is one of the highly demanded program offered by the Faculty of Management (FOM), Tribhuvan University. The program is designed to address national and international needs of management education with the aim of developing efficient and skilled manpower for business, government and social sectors. The course design ensures a greater degree of flexibility that allows incorporating latest development of theory and practice in management around the globe. This program is based on semester system, which covers 4 years: spread over eight semesters. Each semester consists of 16 weeks of intensive study. The program covers 120 credit hours. The curricular structure includes business tools courses, business foundation courses, computer courses, focus area courses and elective area courses as well.
Eligibility for Admission
Students desiring to be admitted for BBM Program must have:
- Passed +2, PCL, Intermediate or other equivalent level from TU or from board / institution or university recognized by TU.
- Secured at least second division marks in aggregate in +2 levels.
- Studied English as a full paper carrying at least of 100 marks.
- Secured at least ‘D+’ grade in each subject of grade 11 & 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more.
- Secured at least 40 marks in CMAT exam.
- Introductory Microeconomics
- English I
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics I
- Sociology for Business
- Financial Accounting
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- English II
- Business Mathematics II
- Computer Based Financial Accounting
- Business Communications
- Basic Finance
- Nepalese Society and Politics
- Business Statistics
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Taxation in Nepal
- Business Research Methods
Focus Area Course I
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Legal Environment of Business
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
Focus Area Course II
- Database Management
- Business Environment in Nepal
- International Business
- Elective Course I
- Focus Area Course III
- Focus Area Course IV
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Elective II
- Elective III
- Focus Area Course V
- Project Report Writing or Internship